Affordable solutions to get your business noticed. Intelligent, sleek, great looking websites. That’s what we deliver. Whether it’s a simple site with basic pages or a complex collection of useful information and interactive media, we can handle it.
Why do I need a website?
- Image. The Internet provides equal access to it users, whether you are a small business or a Fortune 500 firm. Everyone gets the same amount of screen space, and the most important factor is the image you project with your web site. A well designed web site costing a few hundred dollars can make a better impression than a poorly designed web site costing millions.
- Professionalism. Surveys have shown that most small business and organizations do not yet have web sites, so putting your business or organization on the web puts you a step above the rest.
- Marketing. When compared to the costs associated with traditional advertising methods such as direct mail, newspaper or magazine ads, or radio and television, the cost of a web site is nominal.
- Customer Service. A web site is a great way to get immediate feedback from your customers, through customer surveys, contact forms, and e-mail addresses for your contact personnel. This type of feedback can allow you to provide great customer service based on what your customers really want!
- Staff Management. Do you have a position open in your business or organization? Announce it on your web site. The Internet has become a driving force in recruiting qualified and quality employees. By posting your job opportunities in the largest market you can, you make sure you’re getting the best people out there.
What are you waiting for?
The longer you wait to purchase a domain the harder it can be. There are companies that specialize in parking domains. They buy a domain that matches your companies name and sit on the site. When you decide to purchase they can mark up the original price (typically only $10 per year) to over $1000. Sometimes you have no choice but to pay. That is how they make money.